Have you ever thought that you believe that the enemy is against you too much that, it’s tough for you to believe God is for you, and He is mighty, powerful, and His love for you can move mountains for you?
Have child like faith, by believing daddy God, command the mountain like problems to move away from you and fall in the sea.
Fearing God is good, fearing evil is bad. Even a kindergarten child knows it, but we are living a life full of fear about evil.
Evil has done enough damage to your thought process already, but one revelation of Jesus will change your whole story .
Spend time meditating on His love and then His power to destroy His children’s enemy.
Here are some declarations
- I am a partaker with Christ and share in His life. (Hebrews 3:14)
- I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house. (1 Peter 2:5)
- I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. (1 Peter 2:9)
- I am the devil’s enemy. (1 Peter 5:8)
- I am born again by the Spirit of God. (John 3:3-6)
- I am an alien and stranger to this world. (1 Peter 2:11)
- I am a child of God who always triumphs in Christ and releases His fragrance in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14)
- I am seated in heavenly places in Christ. (Ephesians 2:6)